Monday, February 14, 2011

2 more challenges for the price of one...

Hello again everyone ~

Today has been a very busy card making day for me.  Challenging as well, had to think out of my comfort zone on this one.  haha  This card took a bit of time and planning.  I am going to enter it into 2 different challenges.  One will be DYSU Challenge #6 - Ribbons and the other is Catch The Bug Challenge - Different Folds.

A little bit of background on this card is I used Penny Duncan Creations PDC Center Fold Card Layout you can find in her My Free Cut Files side bar under Cards.  I used the free Bugaboo Stamps digi Clyde.  (He was so much fun to color.)  I wove ribbon to create a background for my digi image.  And without further ado....here it is ~

Clyde colored with Copics.

Hugs,

12 comments:

  1. I really really love this card!!! Nice job Terri!!! I am so proud to be your friend <3 Leenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the best friend "EVER". :) I have a bunch more to work on for tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the colors and the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's wonderful - love that take on the step fold

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome card terri, adorable dragon thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really wonderful, I love your work with the ribbons! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at DYSU! Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Terri! Super sweet card :-) Thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU this week! Janna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Terri - this is just amazing! Definitely going to have to pop over and get the details!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with this weeks Catch The Bug "Different Fold" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Different Fold Challenge!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. by the way I am so glad to see you stepped out of your comfort zone and you did it well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clyde looks great. Keep challenging yourself if results like this are the outcome. Thanks for joining in with us at Catch the Bug and our 'Different Fold' challenge
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that card! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!