Friday, February 11, 2011

Finally this cold is almost gone...

Hello everyone!

Well, I finally am over this nasty cold (I hope, fingers crossed).  Some have told me it may come back again, but I am choosing to ignore them.  LOL!

Went to my friend Ann's house yesterday and checked out her new craft studio...AWESOME!!  She wins for most supplies of every sort.  haha.  She showed me how to play with acrylic and Tim Holtz alcohols.  Way cool.  I showed her what I have learned so far in Copic markers.  And of course we chatted like crazy and had a great time.  We went to Chevy's for lunch and then hit 'MICHAELS'  :)  They had a $1.00 bin full of ribbons, and yes, we bought a ton.

Since I was feeling even better today, I went to Zumba (trying to get back into my meal plan and exercise regimen), and of course hit my favorite store Stamper's Corner (right across the street, how convenient) to buy some more Copic's to add to my collection and get my ATG gun.  (They honored my Joann'es 40% off coupon as long as I purchased $25.00 worth of non sale merchandise.)  Hello, not hard for me to do especially with my Copic addiction.  hehe  I am so excited to try this out.

Got somewhat of a busy weekend ahead, but I got all my digi's printed out tonight so I can get them all colored and entered into some challenges this weekend.  Or by at least Monday for sure.

No craft pics today, but came across some cute pics of my girls when they were pups.  Can you see why I had to have 2.






Awwww, come on!  haha




Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Terri-your babies are ADORABLE! Those pics are so sweet. Sounds like you had a great day crafting/shopping/eating AND working out. Sounds like a perfect day! :)
    Looking forward to your Catch the Bug entry this week. :)
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lori. I <3 them. Even when they are brats. LOL!
    I am sooo going to try to join in Catch the Bug this week. This one will be a REALLY big challenge for me, that whole thinking out of my comfort zone. hehe!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!