Friday, February 4, 2011

Todays project...

Hi friends,

Today my sister asked me to make a card for her for a co-worker and of course I said yes.  What better way to get your work noticed, right?  :)

I have been wanting to get back into paper flowers and lattice cards that I was totally inspired by Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds.  She has some fabulous ideas and great videos.  Check her out.  I also get lot's of inspiration from Penny Duncan Creations.  She has some awesome flower .svg's as well as great tutorials.

So since I am still under the weather, I decided to stay in and cut a bunch of flowers (now I have a huge supply) and make a card.  :)  Yay me!



Love my SCAL2




I have been saving these jars for quite some time and now
can finally use them.  :)
Here is the finished project.  And I found a challenge I can enter it into
over at Mark's Finest Papers
Hugs,

9 comments:

  1. Terri your card is gorgeous! I love going to Valita's site for inspiration and I can't wait to save enough to purchase the scal, specially after seeing this!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Now that is some serious self made flowers!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Your flowers are stunning!! Love them!!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers!! Wonder why I am always buying mine when it is possible to get such cute flowers out of your own paper!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is stunning and those flowers are gorgeous!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowza this is beautiful love the flowers and the lattice BG.. What a good idea to cut and store :)!! thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Love all the flowers, and your lattice is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so very gorgeous....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!