Thursday, February 24, 2011

Woo Hoo...

Hello friends...



Today I woke up to a great surprise.  2 of the card challenges I entered over at CDAC were picked.  Yay!  Here they are and what prizes I won.

cdaccc17, smc and I got $15 shopping spree
for stamps at the
Sew Many Card
store

cdacec17, VNDA and here I got
2 free digis and 1 stack digi paper
over at
VN Digital Art
These are chosen by random drawing, so I wonder where all this good luck was at Bunco last night.  haha

This was so exciting.  I love doing these challenges.  And the people over at CDAC are so friendly and supportive.  Thank you everyone for all your kind comments.  It is great getting to know you all.

Thank again, and now for challenge 18!  Got some great new card ideas coming up!  Oh yeah, and remember from one of the last posts I mentioned about that something that I have had floating around in my head...well yesterday I made the prototype and it worked!  I can't wait to share it with you.  I may even make my first tutorial.  (It will be pictures only, I'm afraid) so I will be sure to be as detailed as possible.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS girl...It's NO WONDER why you won....these are BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE all your gorgeous detail!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!