Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wow, has it really been that long...

Hello everyone...

I can't believe I haven't posted anything since the 18th.  Wow!  I haven't even been in my craft room during this time either.  Not to say I haven't been to the crafts stores in the last few days.  ;)  I have a bag of goodies (or two) shhh.  :)

We have been on sort of a at home vacation this week.  My hubby has been on vacation, but the weather started out bad, so we ended up not doing anything we planned to do, and then it ended up being nice after all.  ???  Argh!

Our daughter has been up visiting, so we have been having a great time visiting with her and our grand puppy Rowdy.  So as you can guess, not a lot of crafting going on around here.  Will definitely have to make up for that tomorrow.  :)  Got all my digis printed out and ready to color and the ideas floating around in the brain on what to do with them.

I also have something else in mind to add that isn't a challenge.  Just something I will need to experiment with and see how it turns out.  (Need to unload some of these ideas out of my head.)  Does that happen to anyone else? :)

Well, I better get off of here and get some sleep.  It is already almost 1am here.  (PST)

Talk to you soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!