Thursday, February 3, 2011

CDAC challenges...

Hello everyone,

Today I worked on these 2 cards for challenges I entered at CDAC.

This one is for Holiday/Special Occasion Challenge - cdachsoc16.  I made it for my sister who's birthday is tomorrow.  :)



And this one I entered into the Embellishment Challenge – cdacec16.


Now back to the drawing board.  I have a few more I want to work on tonight and hopefully get finished up in the morning.

Day 2 of this nasty head cold and I am told it will be here a while.  :(  Not fun!  It is finally sunny outside and I am too tired to go out and do anything.

To all my snowed in friends, stay warm!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!