Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day Light Savings Time....

Hello Everyone,

Is Daylight Savings Time throwing you off?  It is me, got up and it was 7:30.  What 7:30?!  LOL.  I even went to bed early so I could adjust.  I guess that means I slept in.  I usually get up at 6:30.  And I never go to bed early.  LOL!

I cleaned up the craft room and I am prepared for a new project, but it is going to be outside day today for us.  Got to get these yards whipped into shape.  Need to start thinking what to get to start planing.  Need to take out a few trees this year.  Clean out the BBQ ( I think we will BBQ steaks tonight ) Yummy!

I used to have a very beautiful yard, but over the years as I was working outside the home and while we had yard service for mowing and edging the lawn,  the gardens got neglected and now are just big empty places overtaken with roots and weeds.  :(  Very sad.  Well now I am a  SAHM and really want to get it looking beautiful again.

Well, I am off to get the boys out of bed (you didn't think I was going to do this all by myself did you?)  hehe

Have a GREAT Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!