Saturday, March 12, 2011

Mr. Weston's "1st" Bday...

Hello friends...

Here is the card I made for my GREAT Nephew Weston's first birthday.  There was more I wanted to add, but unfortunately it was 1:30am before I finished it and my craft stores are all closed.  hehe  What's up with that?  LOL!

Oh well, I loved the papers.  Thanks Ann for sharing with me.  :)  If you could let me know the name of the paper stack, I will put in here. (Thanks Ann - DCWV All About Boys)

My favorite part is the cowboy boot.  I textured it with my Cuttlebug embossing folders to look like tooled leather and ostrich.  Fancy right?!  I wanted to add a lasso but could not find any twine type material in my arsenal of supplies.  The font I used it Dry Goods and the boot .svg came from Images by Heather.  The star come from SVG Shop Blog.  I removed the Sheriff and put in a #1.

OK, well here it is, I hope you like.  :)

Front


Open

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. The paper is from DCWV All About Boys. And needing twine at 1:30 in the morning?? I SO get it and you should have texted me. I'm sure I have some in my stash and my supplies are always open to you - anytime day or night. (The frightening thing is...I'm serious!) :) CA, Terri, CA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Ann. That cracked me up! CA!!!
    I know you're serious. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!