Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GOTTA LOVE IKEA...

Hello everybody!

Went to IKEA today and found some really cool stuff for my craft room organization.  :)  Yay!  So I spent this rainy day organizing and bless and releasing.  haha  Made more room in closet for my paper and cardstock/envelopes etc etc...

Here are a few pick of what I got and/or what I moved around and reorganized...

Mostly just cleaned and organized this area.

Really moved this side around and added my IKEA purchases.
Reorganized my ribbon storage too!  Now it is all in one
place.

Lower Left: Magnetic Knife holder from IKEA.  Do you just
love it?  I am going to get another one to put right
next to it so I can add more Nestabilities when I
get them.  :)

Above:  Bracket that holds little storage shelves from IKEA (so are
the little jars on the bottom shelf).  Perfect for those little odds
and ends.  Brads, buttons, googly eyes.  hehe
(Gonna get some more of those little jars too.)









Ribbon station.


Maybe my hubby will take me back tomorrow for some more fun stuff.  (I found 2 bedroom comforter sets I like.  One for our room and one for the guest room.)  I am in a renovation mood.  :)

Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Love your scrapbook room. The color on your walls especially. You don't by any chance remember the name of it do you?

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I'll be looking for it for my scrapbook room now. I'm such a copycat. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!