Thursday, March 17, 2011

Nothing for me this week...

Hello everyone...

I haven't been working on very much this week, got a few things done, which I will post pics of at a later date.

Getting ready to head to Pleasanton tomorrow for the Scrapbook Expo.  Got a group of girlfriends and my mom to go and we are going to have a blast.  Can't wait.  We all love to craft all sorts of things.  :)  I went to the one in Sacramento previously this year and loved it, so when I saw there was this one I couldn't wait to go again.  This time I am better prepared.  LOL!  Plus I am excited to meet Stephanie Barnard from The Stamps of Life.  I love her stamps and she is going to be there.  I am a member of her stamp club, so hopefully we will take a pic that I can post on my blog.  Yay!

And then, my sister in law and I are off for a stay with my oldest daughter who's birthday is Sunday.  We are taking the train.  Never taken one before, so we are making an adventure out of it.  LOL!  Can't wait to hang out with my daughter. We are going to a dinner theater that her friend performs in and the show is The Wedding Singer.  I loved this movie, so I can't wait to see the play.  :)

So I guess I will talk to you all next week sometime when I get back.  Have a GREAT weekend!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!