Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm Baaack!



Hello friends,

I know you missed me, right?  LOL!  What a GREAT time I had with my sister in law and daughter these last few days.  Even though it rained most of the time, we did get a chance to get out yesterday and take her puppy to the dog park.

It was my daughters 23rd birthday on the 20th and we took her to a dinner theater in her town that a friend of hers was in and it was FABULOUS!  Lot's of one liners that I tried really hard to remember, but you know how the old brain works.  LOL!  I am sure they will come back to me at some point.  hehe  The play was a musical of The Wedding Singer.  Very funny!  Here we are:


All dressed up
Julia Guglias!  (These were sooo yummy)


One of Kayla's favorite movies is
Breakfast at Tiffany's
(Yes, I stamped my own paper to match)

Which inspired this card.
Stamp from The Stamps of Life greeting4birthday

Kayla loved her card.  I can't believe I didn't get any pics of her with it.  Maybe she will bring it here when she comes next week for her sister's birthday and we can re-enact.  haha

We took the train, it was our first time.  That was a lot of fun.  Can't wait to do it again.  I think I would like to go a lot more places on the train.

I sure did miss my craft room.  I did bring it some presents.  hehe  Did you know there are Michael's everywhere?  LOL!  

That's it for today.  More cards to make for this week commencing tomorrow.  :)

TTFN,


4 comments:

  1. Love your card! I just became your newest follower! Momo Sent me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great blog. your craftroom is awesome!!!!
    Momo sent me and if you would like to visit I am at
    http://www.lindaspinkcraftroom.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're card is gorgeous, love the black and pink combo. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following, now I'm following you! Isn't Momo great for sending us? She's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha! I'm a new follower! Liking your blog and LOVING this card! Momo sent me!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!