Thursday, December 9, 2010

12 Days of Christmas at SVGCuts.com

Hi all,

I have been playing 12 Days of Christmas over at SVGCuts.com and one of the requirements for today (Day 4) is to post their link on our blog.  So that is what I am going to do.  :)

http://svgcuts.com/blog/?p=7764

If you are a Cricut lover you would love this Sure Cuts A Lot 2 software.  I have been using it for about 2 months now and LOVE IT!  So many free .svg files are available online for free.  I haven't been able to purchase very many Cricut cartridges due to their expense, so this was a great alternative.  Take a look and see what they offer.  And tell them I sent you!

<3 Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!