Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh No!

I can't believe I ran out of home made cards to send.  Bummer!  I totally miscalculated.  Luckily I did have some really cute store bought cards, so some are going to get those.  I wish I had time to make more.  Well, I will have a better count for next year and I am also going to put everyone's address in to a software program so that I can print labels next time.  My hand is so sore now.  LOL.  Should have anticipated that as well.  hehe.  See you can still learn things. 

Alright, well now for the wrapping of the presents....to be continued. 

Warm hugs (because I know some of you are in the snow right now),
Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!