Sunday, December 5, 2010

Finally finished...

Today I got all the days til Xmas blocks finished and ready to hand out, plus the ribbon on the homemade jellies and apple butter.  This week, I will get my Christmas cards finished and mailed out.

I am excited to use all these .svg files that I have been collecting just for the Christmas cards.

Also, on my list of to do's: get the tree decorated.  Which is going to be another blog, my tree I ordered online wasn't quite what I expected, but I will live with it.  LOL!

I have been having a blast this week with my crafting endeavors.  I am very please with how they have turned out.  Here are a few pics of some of the 15 finished sets.

From this...
and this...

To this.  :)







I even made a purple one for my SIL

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW WOW WOW!!!!! I LOVE these!!!! What LUCKY recipients to receive these!!! Such a beautiful job!!! You've definately had some fun this weekend!!! BTW, the kitty is ADORABLE sitting on the fella while installing the dishwasher....priceless!!! ;)

    I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for your AWESOME comment on my blog!!!!!! You brought a BIG smile to my face this morning!!! I hope you have a very blessed one as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much Penny. High praise indeed. :)

    Yeah, our kitty is pretty awesome. :) She was a rescue since birth, so has a very different personality than your ordinary cat variety. She thinks she is a cat/dog/kid. LOL She is actually sitting on my husband, who is installing our dishwasher. She sits on him every chance she gets, be it he is brushing his teeth (she jumps on his back) to transporting her from point A to point B so the dogs can't give her lovings. haha I <3 my zoo over here. :) When I figure out how to post a video, I will post how she gets to her food dish. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!