Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some Christmas cards...

I haven't posted in a few days as I have been making Christmas cards.  :)  Some of my family and friends were giving me a hard time about how long it has been taking me, but didn't realize that I was actually "making" Christmas cards, not addressing them.  haha.  Now I will be addressing them and getting them in the mail this week.

Here are a few that I have been working on and some from last year.  I try to make 4-8 of each style (depending on how much paper I have in that specific style).

Once I get these out in the mail I will work on the gift card cards and more boxes and bags.  There are sure a lot of  "Great Ideas" out there.  What a great community of crafters that share their ideas on their blogs.  Sure inspire me to do more.  I will probably even get next years done.  LOL!

<3 Terri

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pretty cards!!!! Your family and friends will be thrilled with these treasures!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for your very sweet comment on my blog!!! I hope you have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Penny. You have a very Merry Christmas too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!