Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Plaque's for Christmas Gifts

Today I didn't get my Christmas cards done, but had an equally crafty day.  :)  I had this idea (which I am sure has been done before) and I couldn't shut off the brain.  I have a lot more ideas to do with this for other occasions.  

I had to black out the name (in case the 'someone' who isn't supposed to see them figures out how to use facebook) haha.  Which we highly doubt, as this is their Christmas present and I am not friends with the others, so don't have to worry about that. 

I really love how they turned out.  What do you think?  Sorry for the unediting, I couldn't figure out how to blur the name and edit the pic too.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!