Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Copic Markers....

Has any of my crafty friends tried Copic Markers?  I am totally hooked on the video tutorials on this medium.  I love how you can blend and shade with them.  I just saw that my local stamping store carries them and has a refill station, yay!  How did I not notice this before?  They would have been on my Christmas list for sure (as they are costly). 

My hubby got me some great floral stamps that I would love to color in with these.  I thought to use my Sharpies, but don't think I would get the same effect. 

Well I am going to check them out tomorrow and see how much they are.  If anyone has used them before please let me know what you think about them and if they are worth the investment.  (I think they may be.  hehe)

Well I hope you are all having a fabulous day and I look forward to hearing from you. 

<3 Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!