Thursday, January 6, 2011

2 New card challenges....

Today I am sending this card into 2 different challenges.

One from By Lori Designs Challenges - BLDC1, this is their very first challenge "YAY!"   It is a color challenge using one of her digi stamps (I chose Peekaboo baby) and this is their color block:





And since I put buttons on it I thought I would enter into this challenge at Do you stackup?: 1st Challenge.
Even the bug was a button that I cut the shank off.  :)  It is their first challenge also.

I am excited to come in at the ground floor of these challenges since I am a newbie too!  :)

Here is my card...


I used Copic markers to color the Peekaboo baby and printed out my own sentiment, the pattern paper is by doodlebug design inc.  And the sketch is from CPS - Card Sketches of which I am working on another card of this sketch for their challenge tomorrow.

Stay tuned...




PS - I hope that I have entered these challenges properly, if not ladies please let me know.  Thanks!

14 comments:

  1. Great Job. Love the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Do You Stack Up challenge blog, hope to see you again next week, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim. I plan too play again! hehe. This is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this card is so sweet, great image and sentiment and a lovely beutterfly :) Thanks so much for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and such a sweet image. Love the bug button. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful colours - and I sooooo agree with the statement!

    kitten DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! What a cute creation.. I just love what you have done.. Great job in entering too.. :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU Challenge Blog :) Can't wait to see what you create next week.. HUGS

    Alison-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. very sweet, the colours are so cheerful
    thanks for joining us at the DYSU challenge blog

    gr
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card and you used one of my favorite embellishments "buttons". Thanks for joining us this week over at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very CUTE card and sweet image!! Thanks so much for playing along at BLD! (=

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright colours in your creation! Those we buttons are too cute! Thanks for sharing at Do You Stack Up this week!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh so cute!. Thanks for joining us for the fist BLD challenge.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the little butterfly embellishment you added! :D

    x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!