Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Kayla's Owl picture project...

Today was spent with my oldest who is here visiting creating a picture masterpiece.  :)  Her bathroom is mid-century modernish, if there is such a thing and she has been wanting to create her own piece to hang in there.  So today she got to play with my SCAL2 and Cricut and came up with this beautiful piece of artwork.  I am so proud.  :)  She says she can be artsy fartsy too!  LOL  Here is her piece...





She had free reign of my computer and Cricut today, so I am not sure of all the cut files she used.  Some were Cricut cartridges and some were .svg files and some were hand cut.  

I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!