Thursday, January 27, 2011

What a GREAT day I am having...



I just received a Stylish Blogger Award award from my amazing blog friend Cheryl at Cheryl Ann First Expressions.  Thank you so much for thinking of me.  :)  I am truly honored.  And in acceptance of this award, I need to tell you 8 things about myself and pass on to 8 others.

1.  My family and friends are my life...there is nothing I wouldn't do for them.
2.  I am a very happy, positive thinking person.  (The cup is half full, if you will.) :)
3.  I am a huge animal lover. I have 3 dogs, 1 cat and the other man in my life Joey my horse.
4.  My favorite colors are purple and green.
5.  I love the outdoors.  We camp every chance we get Mountains or Beaches.  Anytime of the year. That is  
     our idea of vacation. Well, I also love love love Disneyland and go every chance I get.  :)
6.  I wish I lived in Disneyland.  hehe
7.  I love flip flops and Uggs.
8.  I love to read Historical Romance Novels.

In a nutshell, that is some of the things about me. (Got to have some mystery.)  hehe

Now to pass on this lovely Stylish Blogger Award too my 8 Stylish friends in no particular order.  You all are super stylish in my opinion...

Melissa at I Have Prettier Stuff
Lynn at Confessions of a Left-Brained Stamper
Berenice at Karber's Digital Images
Nicole at Canadian Nickel Scrap'n
Spyder (Lyn) at Spyder's Corner
Penny at Penny Duncan Creations
Tiffany at Tiffany's Garden Paper Craft...

Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for the award, I'm out the door in a few so I will spread the love later in the day. I'm so glad you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much Terri for thinking of little ol' me!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Thank you so much for thinking of me. I truly appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Terri, for sharing this "stylish" award with me! You are so sweet to select my blog for this honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Terri! My first award! That was so thoughtful of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Terri...THANK YOU so much for this very sweet award ma'am!!!!! And for your sweet comment...it means alot!!! I wish you a very blessed weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!