Thursday, January 13, 2011

Winners DYSU #1/blog candy...

Wow, how excited am I right now?   Sooooo excited.  :)  I just saw my name in the list of winners from Do You Stack Up?  I can't believe it.  Thank you so much ladies and thank you to all the ladies who sent me such wonderful comments!

Here is the card that I entered in there challenge for buttons:

1st Challenge POST!!! 13 PRIZES
And in the right side bar is the my first ever Winner Badge, YAY!  I will cherish it always.  And the prize is 5 free digi's from the fabulous Stretch N' Bubbles Shop.  Love their digi's.  Wow!  :)

Now to start work on the next challenge...

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Great card... I love the colorfulness of it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!