Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hellooooo everyone....

Just wanted to say "Helloooo" to everyone.  I haven't posted in a couple of days, I need to get these cards finished up and entered into their perspective challenges.  :)  I had them all packed up to work on today to color while the family was quadding in the mud, but where we go was closed for a race.  So we are going to go tomorrow instead.  Since I didn't want to unpack the trailer, I figured I would take the day off and work on them tomorrow and get them submitted Tuesday.

I got all my digi's printed out and my Copics in my craft bag, ready to go.  :)

So I will see you back here on Tuesday.

Have a great holiday tomorrow!

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!