Monday, January 3, 2011

My first card challenge...

I was really nervous, but I entered my first card challenge.  Whew!  Took me quite a while just to get it entered into the website.  I have quited the reading list on google of blogs that I am following and a lot of them offer these great challenges.  You can even win something at some of them.  Pretty cool.  The card I entered was purely for getting used to the whole idea of entering a challenge, so no prize.  But that is OK, because I hope to get some comments, either good or bad, to help me improve.

I really like to make cards and since I have more than I need, I am going to start donating them to an organization that ships them to our guys and gals overseas in the military.  Then they can send there loved ones a card for any occasion.  Isn't that awesome?

OK, so here is my card...

I used this free digi from Just Some Lines, that she donated for this challenge,  I loved it.  I am just starting a Copic Marker collection and only have 2 pinks, hehe.  I also used my favorite stamps from The Stamps of Life hearts2love stamps.  I also used a heart border .svg from SVGShop.com which was free.  The cardstock is from Little Yellow Bicycle "Love Story".

OK, so that is it for me today.  They are having another challenge that I am working on right now, so I hope to get it done by tomorrow.  LOL.

<3 Terri

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea how to do anything like this, but I think that little birdie is adorable. Great card, T! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather. :) I love your new button. Updated it on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a GREAT card. I love the heart border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your birdie card so cute.
    Momo sent me and I am now your newest follower:) Stop by my blog and say Hi!
    TFS.
    http://countryladydesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!