Tuesday, January 25, 2011

By LORi Designs Challenge #2

I don't know why it has taken me so long to get this done...but I did get it done.  I need more hours in my day.  :)

So here it is...my entry for by LORi Designs Challenge #2 .  I love this little guy Tanner...he reminds me of my son.

BLDC2
Recipe:
Lollipop Tanner
Copics
Paper: Basic Grey max & whiskers and craft paper


I am going to start donating my cards to Operation Write Home.  I am so excited to be a part of this fabulous community of giving hearts.

Have a GREAT day!

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done to this image and good for you donating your cards to Operatio Write Home. Thanks for joining us this week at BLD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sweet. This is one of my favorite images. I love what you did with it. Thanks for joining us at BLD Color challenge this week.
    Linda
    http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!