Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Stamps of Life...

I am soooo excited today.  My stamps from The Stamps of Life came today.  I can't wait to play...and tomorrow I have a whole day.  Yay!  (Although I will probably start playing with them tonight.)  hehe  I am so glad I became a club member.  You should definitely check out all the other stamps she has, I love them.  Check her link in my side bar.

Here are the ones I got today...

Top: Sympathy4you
Bottom: greetings4birthday

Top: creations2fill
Bottom: flower2build
Plus I have several others and I really love working with them.  You can also incorporate butterfly2build with the last 2 pictured.  I love how you can interact with her other stamps as well.  Fun, fun, fun!!!!!

I hope you are having a very crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo....I love new stuff! The smell of new acrylics is awesome!
    I left you an award on my blog - come on by and pick it up!
    www.cafexpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!