Wednesday, January 19, 2011

do you stack up challenge #2 Distress It....

I am getting this in at the last minute.  Oops!  I hope I make it in time.  Didn't take into consideration the time difference.  :)

I am entering this card into the do you stack up? 2nd challenge.  My goal is to enter every one of their challenges as they started doing them about the same time I started entering challenges.  I almost didn't make it this time.  Oh dear!


I hope you are having a GREAT day!  I am, the sun is finally out!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Terri

    You only just got in - last entry!!! Lovely card - thanks for joining us again at DYSU and we look forward to seeing your entry again next week.
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Terri! I love the green print paper used as a frame for the image. Neat flowers too!.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.... I love your colours and details ... Thanks for playing at DYSU! Lucky to make it in time!
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey terri! such a sweet distressed card! thanks so much for sharing it with us at DYSU! janna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my Crafty Friends!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

UNDER CONSTRUCTION! MyNeed2Craft by Terri Deavers is currently undergoing some changes!  Stay tuned!